Sunday, September 26, 2010

25/9

This morning having my mid term for business statistics..
Hate maths!!! Once i wake up have to squeeze my mind :(
After mid term continue with my English Phonetics & Phonology class
Step in the class, everyone is like pronouncing those consonants or what...whatever -,-
Is so boring and quite funny sometime lol

Things that can wake me up and make me sleep --> FOOD :>
End of class we went to kuchai lama to have our brunch!
Is a Taiwan restaurant

















I love 卤肉饭!
But, I was too hungry and started eat and didn't manage to take a picture on it ^^"
Dumpling is another favorite of me!! So nice :>


Sleeping mode is ON when i have finish my dishes...
On the way back to connaught i fall asleep inside the car because of traffic jam..
I wonder why will jam at 3 something noon?? Everyone is going out??
Whatever lo..i will have a BIG nap later on ~~~ xoxo



I should post this on noon, and i had forgot to post it because of sleepiness = =
and i do have a 3 hours + nap~~  XD

No comments:

Post a Comment