Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to guo jie!

18/10/2010
Happy birthday to you :) finally 21 years old big boy d..haha
I still remember last friday we planned it on class to celebrate with guo jie..
And we had our dinner at 118 food court.. it seems like nothing special lol..
But we already prepare cakes for him and planned to go jaya one there to have some drinks!

nah..this little spiderman cake is we planned to smash on guo jie 1..hehe


And actually we do bought another black forest to eat :)

Making wish ar..

Pity guo jie almost whole face kena the cream..
The cream smell like shit XD

Evon, Raymond me and..i think suen feng also kena the cream lol


The most excited part!!!!!
Boy vs Boy kisses :P

Most geng is kin gor haha..hug so tight hehe..
gou jie you look so enjoy la..

Second round !
Giza Movida
Left guo jie , evon ,suen feng, me and my bro


At the end.. i was drunk
suen feng was drunk..
evon little drunk
my brother have to carry we two people back ^^"
some more still let you all take so ugly de pictures! ><

warning to myself!!!!!
must control myself not to drink so much...
i know you all will worry about me

End of celebration..



Just now six something after school me evon and my bro are going to oug to have dinner
Unfortunately >< when we cross junction our car kena a myv bang !!
haih..so tired man...tomorrow is my final time la wei..
now what we need to do is wait until tomorrow then only go to police station to make a report..

No comments:

Post a Comment